Find a Job and Apply
Bello Machre employees enhance the lives of people with developmental disabilities through loving care, guidance, and opportunity. We offer a variety of positions with flexible weekday and weekend schedules. Most of our hours are non-traditional. Find a job that is making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Must be committed to the care and support of those we serve, have a nurturing spirit, and be willing to share your life with others.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record for at least 3 years
- Ability to pass a basic math and reading test
- Our Family Living Director positions require that applicants be 21 years of age or older and have direct care and supervisory experience.
- If you require special accommodations to complete our job application, please contact the Human Resources team at 443-702-3000.
Bello Machre, Inc.
Human Resources Department
7765 Freetown Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21060