Find a Job and Apply
Bello Machre employees enhance the lives of people with developmental disabilities through loving care, guidance, and opportunity. We offer a variety of positions with flexible weekday and weekend schedules. Most of our hours are non-traditional.
Must be committed to the care and support of those we serve, have a nurturing spirit, and be willing to share your life with others.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record for at least 3 years
- Ability to pass a basic math and reading test
- Our Family Living Director positions require that applicants be 21 years of age or older and have direct care and supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Bello Machre, Inc.
Human Resources Department
7765 Freetown Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Bello Machre Job Descriptions
Direct Care Support Professional –
- Residential and Support Services opportunities available
- Full and part-time schedules available
- Morning, afternoon, evening, overnight and weekend hours available
- Responsibilities include providing personal care and support to the people living in the home, assisting them with activities in the home and in the community, attending doctor’s appointments, going grocery shopping, and cleaning/straightening the home
- Some level of paperwork is required, such as writing transition notes (documentation of what happened during the shift) and documenting any medications given
Family Living Director (FLD) –
- Traditionally known as “House Manager”
- Full-time, managerial positions
- Schedule is usually Monday through Friday – 50 hours per week
- In most homes we offer apartment style living accommodations in a private residential home in the community. No rent, no mortgage! Utilities, basic phone and basic cable are company paid
- The primary responsibility is to provide a family style living environment for the adults living in the home, helping them to be as independent as possible and to be as engaged in the community as they wish
- Additional responsibilities include providing personal care and support to the people living in the home, assisting them with activities in the home and in the community, assisting with goal planning, supervising support staff, managing home finances, scheduling/attending doctor’s appointments, maintaining a neat/clean home, grocery shopping, and maintaining appropriate paperwork for the home
- Provides management and administrative support in the areas of finance, human resources, development, maintenance, residential, and support services