Why Work With Us
Working for Bello Machre is more than a job. Our employees provide loving care and support to people with developmental disabilities. APPLY NOW – JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY
All of our employees have a common desire to:
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- Support the people we serve
- Share their time and talent
- Be part of our growing Bello Machre family
Our family-friendly setting promotes team-work, flexibility, education, and much much more.
Our training program provides employees knowledge and skills that increases their confidence in their ability to provide support and loving care to those served.
We value our employees’ time and training experience. All required training’s for employees are free of charge and their time spent in training is paid.
- Cares about and supports its employees
- Empowers employees through knowledge, communication, respect, and teamwork
- Fosters professional and personal growth through training and development
- Nurture and provide loving care to children and adults in a family setting
- Guide and help the individuals live life to its fullest
- Teach life skills to individuals with developmental disabilities
- Support activities in the home and in the community
- Assist with personal care, medication administration, and other needs that may arise.
APPLY NOW – JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!
Meet A Few Of Our Wonderful Employees!
Grace is all smiles with Sharon!
Grace Barnes – Bello Machre employee for over eight years, was recently announced as our Advocate of the Year. Through the years Grace has had an impact on nearly everyone that Bello Machre supports. “I just enjoy people . . . I love the feeling of making new connections and my job at Bello Machre give me the opportunity to make so many of those connections.”
Read the full story on Grace Barnes and her Advocate of the Year Award