Bello Machre values its employees and understands that outstanding training produces outstanding care to people with developmental disabilities. We are committed to providing training experiences that empower our employees through knowledge, communication, respect, and teamwork. In addition, we also offer training opportunities to the community – families, schools, businesses, students, and individuals.
The Bello Machre Mentor Training Program provides new employees with an opportunity to train with seasoned leaders offering guidance and support before they start in their new position. In addition to building confidence, employees find that the program enhances both personal and professional growth.
All of our training courses provide students knowledge and skills that increases their confidence in their ability to provide support and loving care to those served.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding training with:
- Motivating trainers
- Interactive instruction
- Comfortable environment
If you want more information about training opportunities for you or your organization, please call Lisa Johnson at 443-702-3038 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Training Courses Available
Note: Those noted with an * are for Bello Machre employees only.
- Adult CPR and First Aid
- OSHA, Bloodborne Pathogens, & Communicable Diseases*
- Developmental Disabilities Orientation*
- Behavior Principles & Strategies (BPS)
- Behavior Principles & Strategies (BPS) Refresher
- Certified Medication Technician Training*
- Medication Technician Update*
- Choking Prevention & Dysphagia Diets/Nutrition*
- Certified Nursing Assistant – DDA Training*
- Skills Training*
- Combating Constipation and Impaction Training*
Click to see our complete training course schedule and register.
Download your Training Catalog Today!
Training catalogs coming soon.