Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski or snowmobile to Bello Machre and receive a tax deduction. This no cost, no hassle process begins when you contact our fundraising partner, Donation Line LLC at 877-227-7487 or you can click here “Donate Car” to donate online now.
Donating your vehicle is simpler than ever!
Steps to Donate
- Fill out the online donation form or call Donation Line LLC at 877-227-7487
- You will be contacted within 24-48 hours
- Arrange a free pick up
- Notify the Development Coordinator at Bello Machre of your donation so we can track the processing with Donation Line LLC. Tracy.Lynott@bellomachre.org or 443-702-3016
Frequently Asked Questions
How can my car help?
Your vehicle donation will help enrich the lives of the developmentally disabled that Bello Machre serves. Your tax-deductible donation will help:
- Stock the cupboards with food in our new home
- Purchase a new kitchen table and chairs
- Install a new barrier-free lift system
- Finance a new fully wheelchair accessible home
- Purchase a new lift van to take our folks to work and community outings
Do you only accept cars?
We accept more than just cars! Other vehicles that we accept include boats, trucks, RVs, Jet Skis or snowmobiles.
Will I be responsible for towing charges or any other expenses?
No. Our partner will provide free towing services when the scheduled vehicle pick-up occurs. Once the vehicle is picked up, it is no longer your responsibility.
How do I get started?
Fill out our online form or contact Melissa Harris at 443-702-3024 to get started.
How long will the donation process take?
You will be contacted within 24-48 hours to set up a pick up time for your vehicle.
Do I receive a tax deductible receipt?
Yes. After your vehicle has been sold at auction, you will receive a tax deductible receipt stating how much your vehicle sold for from Bello Machre that takes about six weeks.
What percentage of the vehicle’s value will go back to Bello Machre?
20% of the first $100 value plus 80% of the remaining value. Ex: Total car value is $1,000.00, 20% of the first $100.00 is $20.00, plus 80% of $900.00 is $720.00= total donation of $740.00