The Caring Hearts Volunteer Program
At Bello Machre the possibilities are endless. Creativity and imagination, mixed with initiative and a caring heart, can make the volunteer experience memorable for everyone. Your caring heart will make a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities. Lend your time and talents and open your heart to the individuals we serve. If you have a day or even a few hours – your support will bring a smile to someone’s face.
Get involved today! Click here to submit a volunteer application! We are also always looking for groups to help some of our homes with yard work, contact Michele Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We also offer intern and service learning opportunities for students who need to earn community service hours for graduation.
What are your interests and special talents?
The Reward of a Smile Will Touch Your Heart!
- Spend time with someone we serve scrapbooking, cooking, watching movies, or playing a
- Lend a hand to help with a gardening or home repair project;
- Share your time to help with a fundraising event or
- Help an individual with developmental disabilities reach a personal goal, such as –
– learning to use a computer,
– developing a walking exercise program,
– working on a seasonal craft project,
– and the list goes on and on.
Anyone can volunteer
Families * Youth * Seniors * Students * Businesses * Groups * Churches * Clubs
Volunteer service will make your heart happy and your spirit soar – you will be making a difference in someone’s life through your caring heart!
Get started today! Contact Michele Marshall Bello Machre’s Manager of Outreach and Volunteer Services to schedule your orientation and join our volunteer program!