What Are Meaningful Day Services?
We believe that every person we serve should experience a meaningful day based on their needs and preferences. Our Meaningful Day Program provides access to community-based adult services (CBAS). Under this program, we provide Day Habilitation and Supported Employment services for adults with developmental disabilities ages 21 and above. Our focus is to enrich the lives of those we support through activities within the community that promote your loved one’s personal and/or professional growth.
Learn About Bello Machre’s Community Development Services (CDS)
Our support services help your loved ones and enrich their day-to-day lives. We provide customized, community-based day services including social, recreational, and educational opportunities.
Day services have a 1 to 3-6 staff to individual ratio. Transportation is provided.
Here’s what a meaningful day might look like:
- Typically Monday through Friday (may vary).
- Pick up from home between 8-9 a.m.
- Community-based activities and lunch between 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Drop off at home between 2-3 p.m.
Bello Machre helps adults with developmental disabilities find a meaningful career in their community. We provide job development, training, and employment opportunities.
- We offer employment service opportunities Monday through Friday.
- Transportation to the workplace is provided via public transportation such as MTA Mobility (Anne Arundel County) and CTS (Carroll County). We help the people we support explore alternative options as necessary.
Explore Our Community-Based Services & Employment Partners
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY PARTNERS
- Mister Car Wash – Millersville & Edgewater
- Food Lion – Pasadena
- SCLogic – Annapolis
- St. John’s College – Annapolis
- Royal Farms – Severn
- Disability Determination Services (DDS) – Hunt Valley
- Safeway – Gambrills
- Giant – Glen Burnie and Pasadena
- BJ’s Wholesale – Pasadena
- Bitty & Beau’s Coffee – Annapolis
- Cinemark Egyptian 24 & XD – Hanover
- Weis Market – Pasadena
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. – Remote
CARROLL COUNTY PARTNERS
- Boscov’s – Westminster
- Royal Farms – Westminster and Finksburg
- Carroll County Public Schools – Winters Mill High School, Westminster
- Security One Solutions – Hampstead
- Texas Roadhouse – Westminster
- Safeway – Westminster and Eldersburg
- Fair Haven – Eldersburg
- Coppermine Four Seasons – Hampstead
- Carroll Lutheran Village – Westminster
- Walmart – Hampstead
- Michael’s – Westminster
- Target Community + Educational Services – Westminster