Job Training Opportunities
Bello Machre values its employees and understands that outstanding training produces outstanding care to people with developmental disabilities.
We are committed to providing training experiences that empower our employees through knowledge, communication, respect, and teamwork. In addition, we also offer training opportunities to partnering organizations.
Our employees are set up for success, and you can see it in every home we support.” – Yolanda Parker, Residential Support Specialist
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding training with motivational trainers, interactive instruction, and a comfortable environment.
Job Training Courses Available
- Adult CPR and First Aid
- OSHA, Bloodborne Pathogens, & Communicable Diseases
- Developmental Disabilities Orientation
- Behavior Principles & Strategies (BPS)
- Behavior Principles & Strategies (BPS) Refresher
- Certified Medication Technician Training
- Medication Technician Update
- Choking Prevention & Dysphagia Diets/Nutrition
- Certified Nursing Assistant – DDA Training
- Skills Training
- Combating Constipation and Impaction Training
- Lift-Van and Wheelchair Restraint Training
- Supervisory Training
If you want more information about training opportunities, please call Lisa Johnson at 443-702-3038 or email.