We welcome in-kind gifts of property, furniture and fixtures, electronics, electric wheelchairs, cars, boats, recreational vehicles, and airline miles. Please see the complete list of items that Bello Machre can use to enhance the lives of people with developmental disabilities.
Have you ever wanted to donate to Bello Machre, but weren’t sure exactly what to give? We now have an Amazon Bello Machre Wish List, filled with the items most needed by the people in our homes! Click here to see Bello Machre’s wish list on Amazon.
Items We Accept
- Artwork for Bello Machre’s community homes
- Clothing – new clothing
- Electronics – TV’s, washing machines, dryers, large appliances, etc., no more than 3 years old (electric preferred)
- Computers – new or slightly used no more than 2 years old cleaned of files and ready to use with no major problems/defects
- Fixtures and Music/Game items – floor and table lamps, curtain rods, pictures, wall clocks, pool tables, x-box, musical instruments, etc., no more than 2 years old in new or excellent condition
- Furniture – new or slightly used in excellent condition no more than 3 years old with no tears, stains, or scratches – vinyl or leather upholstery preferred
- Property – upon appraisal by owner
- Cars, Recreation Vehicles, Motorcycles
- Airline Miles
We do not accept mattresses, bed linens, and pillows.
Because of limited staff resources please arrange to deliver your donated items if possible. Contact us today to see how you can make a difference with you in-kind donation in the lives of people with developmental disabilities. Thank you!
For over 20 years, Steve Dannenmann, CPA and founder of his accounting firm, and his assistant, Cathy Kamosa, deliver holiday cheer to Bell Machre. Whether they are purchasing Thanksgiving feasts for every Bello Machre home or purchasing holiday gifts for over 190 people that we support – their giving spirit spans decades. With monetary and in-kind donations totaling over $30,000, Steve and Cathy’s generosity and kindness bring so much joy to the hearts of every at Bello Machre.