Working for Bello Machre is more than a job. Our employees provide loving care and support to people with developmental disabilities. We have a common desire to make a difference in people’s lives. Our employees enjoy a family-friendly setting, flexibility, education, and much, much more.
At Bello Machre, we:
- Care about and support our employees
- Empower employees through knowledge, communication, respect, and teamwork
- Foster professional and personal growth through training and development
- Offer a variety of positions with flexible weekday and weekend schedules. We have morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight hours available during the week and on weekends. Full and part-time schedules are available.
It’s not just a job. Sharing your life with others is such a rewarding experience. The people we support are just like you and me — striving to be the best they can be. I’m proud to be a part of Bello Machre.”
– Charles Hamm, Senior Family Living Director
Bello Machre Offers Employees
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Paid Sick Leave & Vacation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Planning Assistance
- Credit Union Membership
- Paid Training
- Health Club Discount
- Verizon Wireless Plan Discount
- And More!
Our training program provides employees knowledge and skills that increase their confidence in their ability to provide support and loving care to those served. Because we value our employees’ time and training experience, all required training for employees are free of charge and their time spent in training is paid.
The Bello Machre Mentor Training Program provides new employees with an opportunity to train with seasoned leaders offering guidance and support before they start in their new position. In addition to building confidence, employees find that the program enhances both personal and professional growth.